Book your room at Hilton Baltimore
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel near Camden Yards ballpark
Home of the Orioles
Hilton Baltimore is the ideal hotel for baseball fans, only 1 block from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. A 20-minute stroll takes guests to the waterfront, home to the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium. Other Baltimore attractions like Babe Ruth's Birthplace are even closer to the hotel.
Dinner at Diamond Tavern
At onsite restaurant Diamond Tavern, chefs put an urban bistro twist on classic American cuisine, with the local crab cakes highly recommended. After a long day, guests can take a refreshing dip in the heated indoor pool and relax with a specialty cocktail in the lobby bar.
Plush bedding, WiFi (surcharge)
Every room has been fitted with signature Hilton Serenity Collection™ bedding and a Suite Dreams® plush-top mattress to encourage a good night's sleep. Guests can check emails using WiFi and choose on-demand movies for the flat-screen TV. Some suites offer clear views over Camden Yards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Baltimore provides a fitness facility and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available each morning for a fee. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 27 meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Baltimore is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 27
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2008
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- First-run movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 125.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per week
- Baltimore Hilton
- Hilton Baltimore
- Hilton Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast" rate plan and receive the following: