Book your room at Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelGrand hotel with restaurant and evening reception
A walk from Camden Yards
Hotel Monaco Baltimore is within a 10-minute walk of Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor, and it's just a couple of minutes more to the National Aquarium. Oriole Park at Camden Yards is 12 minutes on foot from the hotel, while Horseshoe Casino Baltimore is a 10-minute drive away.
A hosted wine hour
The fitness center is open 24 hours, and guests can order in-room spa services. B&O American Brasserie serves artisan cheeses and oven-fired pizza using local ingredients. During the hosted evening wine hour, guests are invited to enjoy a glass of wine by the fireplace.
Free goldfish, HDTV
Guestrooms blend classic elegance with modern convenience, each one equipped with a HDTV and WiFi (surcharge). Quirky perks include a yoga mat, an animal-print robe, and an Xbox for kids and gamers. The pet-friendly hotel also offers each guest an in-room goldfish for the duration of their stay.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel2 North Charles Street Baltimore MD 21201
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and 6 meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 6244 square feet (580 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff. Valet parking is offered with in/out privileges (surcharge). Dry cleaning/laundry service available.
Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6244
- Conference space size (meters) - 580
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1906
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
B O American Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Baltimore Hotel Monaco
- Baltimore Monaco
- Baltimore Monaco Hotel
- Hotel Baltimore Monaco
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore
- Monaco Baltimore
- Monaco Hotel
- Monaco Hotel Baltimore
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.