Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale Baltimore hotel across from Inner Harbor
Popular property highlights
Aquarium and shops
Adjacent to the Gallery mall, this Baltimore hotel is across from Harborplace, 3 blocks from the National Aquarium, and 1 mile from Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel has an indoor splash pool with a spa tub and a fitness center with a sauna. Watertable Restaurant and Lounge features American cuisine and harbor views.
All 622 guestrooms are non-smoking and offer iPod docking stations, flat panel TVs, and high-speed Internet access.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
The hotel's fifth-floor restaurant features harbor views and American cuisine, and a comfortable lounge has leather couches and chairs. Guests can swim in the indoor splash pool or work out in the fitness center, which offers sweeping city views and a range of cardiovascular equipment. Discounted passes are available to a health club 2 blocks away.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel has 29,000 square feet (2,694 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom that accommodates 2,000 guests. A business center provides computers with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access, printing, and faxing; fees apply. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby and public areas of the hotel.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1750
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 622
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels included
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Watertable Restaurant and Lounge - Located on the fifth floor and featuring harbor views, this restaurant specializes in wood-fired and grilled American fare, with an emphasis on steak and market-fresh seafood. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Ground Floor Cafe and Bar - In the morning, coffee and pastries are served in a paneled room with leather couches and chairs. Beer, wine, and cocktails are available in the afternoon and evening. In warm weather, a small brick patio provides outdoor seating overlooking Harborplace and Pratt Street. This cafe includes a Starbucks.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center has four treadmills, three elliptical machines, two stationary bikes, free weights, and a sauna. A spa tub is adjacent to the indoor splash pool. Guests also receive discounted access to a health club two blocks away.
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is across the street from the Inner Harbor, where boat rentals, sailing, and boat tours are available; fees apply. Ten miles away, Mount Pleasant has an 18-hole golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Baltimore Harborplace Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Baltimore Harborplace
- Baltimore Renaissance
- Renaissance Baltimore
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.