Book your room at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
Get an overview of this hotelBaltimore hotel across from Inner Harbor
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel is across the street from the Inner Harbor, 4 blocks from the convention center, 3 blocks from Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and within a mile of the Walters Art Gallery.
After exploring the city, guests can use the Harbor Court Hotel's indoor pool, relax in the garden, or have a drink in the lounge overlooking the harbor.
All 203 guestrooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with city or garden views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available, as well as 30-inch LCD televisions with cable channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore550 Light Street Baltimore MD 21202
The Harbor Court's health club has an 800-square-foot indoor splash pool, spa tub, sauna, and regulation-sized racquetball/squash court that can be turned into a volleyball court (surcharge). The fitness room has 11 weight machines, three treadmills, free weights, two exercise bikes, four stair and two cross-country machines. There's also an array of spa services available for a fee, including make-up lessons, chair massages, and facials.
Outside the health club, near a rooftop terrace, are tennis and basketball courts that overlook the city. In summer, the courtyard has clusters of umbrella tables and chairs.
Inside the hotel, more than 10,000 square feet of meeting facilities are ready for event hosting, while the second-floor corridor serves as a rotating gallery for local artists. Event facilities include wedding services, catering, ballrooms, a conference center, and 11 meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in public areas. A 24-hour business center is available.
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is a smoke-free property. Children 17 and under stay free while occupying a parent or guardian's room; rollaway/extra bed fees may apply.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 10225
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Outdoor tennis court
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Explorer's - Safari themed with murals depicting wild animals and exotic places along with fine antiques and adventure memorabilia. Offers a well-edited collection of single malt scotches, rare cognacs, cocktails, and fine wines. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare. Buffet breakfast is available most weekends.
Formula Espresso - With entrances from the lobby and from Light Street, this tiny shop sells coffee, pastries, a small assortment of sandwiches, and sundries such as pantyhose and toothpaste. A few tables and chairs are available.
Room service is available daily from 6 AM until midnight and offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Harbor Court Hotel's health club offers a range of activities, including basketball, racquetball, and fitness training. Across the street, at the Inner Harbor, large and small tour boats ply the water. At the front desk, runners can get maps of a 6-mile route to Fort McHenry, site of the flag that Francis Scott Key immortalized in the national anthem. For golfers, Mount Pleasant is an 18-hole public course 11.5 miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Royal Sonesta Court
- Royal Sonesta Court Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Court Hotel Baltimore Harbor
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court
- Intercontinental Baltimore
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.