Visiting Ban Laem
Visitors can enjoy all that Ban Laem has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ban Laem
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ban Laem
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chao Samran Beach. Additionally, you'll find Phetchaburi Rajabhat University and Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ban Laem. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fisherman's Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- I Tara Resort & Spa - This 3.5-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Ban Laem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 95°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ban Laem is 3.27 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F