Visiting Ban Phe
Visitors to Ban Phe are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and aquarium. Rayong Aquarium, Wat Pa Pradu, and Laem Mae Phim Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Ban Phe
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 29 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ban Phe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Khao Laem Ya and Sopha Arboretum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rayong Aquarium and Sri Ban Phe Pier.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ban Phe. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rayong Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 3 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Nice Beach Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Mac Garden Resort - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Wat Pa Pradu, located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Laem Mae Phim Beach, which is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away.
Dressing for Ban Phe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ban Phe is 3.15 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F