Book your room at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Comfort Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Comfort Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelCanmore hotel with meeting space and restaurant
Near Banff Park
Located 1 km (0.6 mi) from downtown Canmore, the largest town in the Canadian Rockies, this hotel 8 km (5 mi) from Banff National Park and 16.5 km (10 mi) from the Upper Hot Springs.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, 24-hour business center, and a steakhouse on site.
All room types feature pillow-top beds, 42-inch LCD TVs, complimentary WiFi, and free in-room Starbucks coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Just 6 blocks from downtown Canmore, this hotel is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from Banff National Park.
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre features a secluded outdoor courtyard with a fountain, stream, and footbridge that make an attractive site for weddings. Meetings, conventions, and special events are accommodated via the hotel's business center and 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of naturally lit, pillar-free function space with windows that frame mountain views. Audovisual equipment is provided and creative event catering can be arranged. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available everywhere. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated in the Wild Rose ballroom.
Parking is complimentary and snow tubing is available nearby.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Coast Canmore Steakhouse - Serves AAA local beef Alberta Game and offers a premium selection of fine Canadian wines. Open daily for breakfast and dinner; lunch hours vary seasonally. Room service available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre is located between two world-class mountain playgrounds: Kananaskis Country to the south, and Banff National Park to the west. Opportunities are plenty for hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, downhill, cross-country and backcountry skiing, golfing, rafting, fishing, and sightseeing. Six golf courses and five ski resorts are within a 75-km (46.5 mi) radius of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pet-friendly guestrooms are ground floor rooms that have patios.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 60.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Radisson Canmore
- Radisson Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Radisson
- Radisson Hotel And Conference Center Canmore
- Coast Canmore Hotel
- Coast Canmore
- Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre Alberta
We should mention
Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.