Once a good place, not anymore
Posted May 7, 2016
This was our 4th or 5th stay in this place in the last 5 or 6 years. No more. Once it was a good property, in great location, well cared about. This is how things are done now:
- We had to change rooms twice upon arrival. First two had someone's hair and other signs of poor cleaning. To make it worse, when we finally moved in, we found female underwear in one of the night stands in our room when we started unpacking.
- TV was falling off the wall in one of the bedrooms. Someone came and fixed it after our request, but left dirt and debries behind, plus now cable modem was freely hanging off the TV, ready to fall on someones head.
- A\C was not working on the second floor.
- Curtain rods\hooks were broken in all rooms, curtains won't close completely. On top of that. master bedroom has huge triange window witn NO curtain, and you will face it when in bed. You will get all sunlight into your face once sun is up. Sun is up very early - don't count on having a good sleep.
- Furniture, walls, kitchen countertop - all had signs of heavy use, scratches, holes, etc.
- Barely any water was coming out of the shower in the master bedroom. Hotel had sent someone, problem was not fixed. They have tried to convince that it is working fine. We decided not to argue.
- Bunch of othe small issues (such as broken can opener in the kitched) that will poison your stay.
Stay away, not worth the money anymore.