Book your room at The Georgetown Inn
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Canmore inn is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre and Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Cross Zee Ranch and Silvertip Golf Course are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at The Georgetown Inn include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include coffee makers and flat-screen TVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Georgetown Inn1101 Bow Valley Trail Canmore AB T1W1N4
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian inn also offers a terrace, ski storage, and a picnic area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Georgetown Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Picnic area
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1993
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Miners Lamp Pub - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per day
- Georgetown Canmore
- Georgetown Inn Canmore
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.