Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Canmore inn is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre and Canmore Golf and Curling Club, and close to winter sports such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Cross Zee Ranch and Silvertip Golf Course are also within 3 mi (5 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at The Georgetown Inn include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free toiletries. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include coffee makers and flat-screen TVs.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
The Georgetown Inn
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian inn also offers a terrace, ski storage, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Georgetown Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1993
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Miners Lamp Pub - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per stay
- Georgetown Canmore
- Georgetown Inn Canmore
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.