Visiting Bang Nam Chut
Travelers to Bang Nam Chut will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Grand Palace.
- There are 2219 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Nam Chut
Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and Grand Palace are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Odeon Circle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bang Nam Chut, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is 11 mi (17.7 km) from central Bang Nam Chut. This 5-star resort in Bangkok features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point is 14 mi (22.6 km) from the center of Bang Nam Chut. This 4-star hotel in Bangkok features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location.
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 is located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Bang Nam Chut. This 5-star hotel in Bangkok features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo, 11 mi/17.7 km from the heart of the city, and Bangkok National Museum, which is 13.4 mi/21.6 km away.
Getting Around Bang Nam Chut
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bang Nam Jued Station or Phrom Daen Station. Bang Nam Chut might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bang Nam Chut
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 54.61 inches of rain falls on Bang Nam Chut each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F