- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Patpong Night Market
- 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park
- 3 min drive
- Central Embassy
- 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sathorn neighborhood, Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Patpong Night Market and Bangkok Riverside are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit MBK Center and Siam Paragon Mall. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, or check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium.
- Patpong Night Market - 2 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 3 min drive
- MBK Center - 4 min drive
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 5 min drive
- Iconsiam - 5 min drive
- Bangkok Hua Lamphong Station - 5 min drive
- Technic Krungthep Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 24 min drive
- ZOOM Sky Bar & Restaurant — 1 min walk
- 100 East — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 5 min drive
About this property
Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic staff and pool!
Amazingly friendly staff. Rooms in excellent condition. The pool and fitness center are also very nice at this hotel! In terms of location, it is near-ish to the above ground and below ground lines. Walkable to the Silom bar area, banks and restaurants.