Bad conditions and some bad staff
Posted Nov 29, 2016
Very good location, but very expensive for what they offered. We had several bad experiences:
1. Children got very sick potentially from the welcome drink (because we had a warm meal at a good restaurant afterwards). I wonder if this drink contributed to the diarrhea and nausea that ruined our vacation.
2. Although rooms were booked for a family with children, there were adult themed flower pots in the rooms, which are inappropriate for children in any culture.
3. Even with the instructions, hot-cold water control was very difficult.
4. While most staff members were very polite and professional (especially the male reception on day duty), one of the night receptionists (Mr. Nipon) was very rude and harassed during a few interactions. When asked to 'check' about a taxi, he booked without my permission and got angry and warned me when I asked him to cancel it. He also made me wait for 10 min when I asked for a plastic bag for packing some stuff, only to look around a few seconds and say that they did not have any.
5. Water leaked from the ceiling during the night and I slipped on the floor in the morning. They promptly sent someone to clean up when I reported, but a pool formed again in a few hours. A senior, female receptionist was rude when I asked for a permanent fix. She offered another room, but not a connecting room for the rest of the family. Then they sent someone else again, who fixed it in just five minutes. So,they knew about the issue, but never bothered.
Comment from Hotel Management
Dec 1, 2016 by T.W. , Hotel Management
Dear Valued customer,
Thank you for stay with us, we are really apologize for any inconvenience you get during stay with us and we already warn and punish the staff who concern the issue. your comment will help us to improve our service.