Cheerful stay in a cheerful hotel
Posted Oct 31, 2016
1. The hotel staffs were extremely helpful. They really went to the extreme to satisfy the needs of their guests. For instance, we had a tough time locating the hotel upon arrival so I gave a ring to the front desk. They immediately sent one of their guys to pick us up from where we were. That's Thai hospitality at its best right there, folks!
2. Our room was with a purple theme, exactly what I requested. However, they could not fulfill my next request, which was a room on a higher floor as they were fully booked. Nevertheless, we had good nights' sleep during our entire stay as no sound could be heard from the busy night market below.
3. Room amenities were adequate, nothing fancy as one would expect. Toiletries and towels were changed on a daily basis, as well as housekeeping. The bed and pillows were comfortable as well.
4. Breakfast was delicious! The kitchen tried their best to change the daily menu but it was more or less the same. No complains though!
5. Special mention goes to the hotel's housekeeping staffs for their courtesy and friendliness.
1. Soundproofing. Every morning we could hear doors banging, kids running around and guests chit chatting along the corridor, which was quite disturbing.
2. The size of the bathroom was a bit small, especially the shower area.
3. The hotel was kinda difficult to locate. We ended up spending almost half an hour walking in circles looking for the hotel before calling front desk for help.