The service on arriving was very good. The desk staff were very efficient and courteous. The room was excellent, large, very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only problem was the air conditioning was not adjustable at setting 23 it was just hot and when you set to 18 you froze. Nothing worked in between.
- The Paseo Mall
- 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 17 min drive
- Mega Bangna
- 19 min drive
- Suan Luang Rama IX Park
- 29 min drive
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- The Paseo Mall - 9 min drive
- Huachiew Chalermprakiet University - 14 min drive
- Mega Bangna - 19 min drive
- Seacon Square - 28 min drive
- Suan Luang Rama IX Park - 29 min drive
- Ladkrabang Station - 13 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 23 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Crystal Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Grand Inn Come Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are onsite. All 143 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include first-run movies, refrigerators, and LCD TVs.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 800.0 per day.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: THB 250 for adults and THB 150 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Center
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of treatment rooms - 5
- In-room climate control
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Where to eat
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 250 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: THB 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Come Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Grand Inn Come Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Grand Inn Come Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Bang Phli
- Grand Come Suvarnabhumi Airport Bang Phli
- Come Suvarnabhumi Bang Phli
Property was very clean, staff were courteous and trying to please, it is close to the airport so is ideal for those that are arriving or departing the area, especially for those that are on late arrivals or early departures. However, our transfers from the airport never eventuated and ringing the hotel did no good. Hopefully our transfer this morning to the airport works for our next movements.