Hotel from a "musty" Hell
Posted Oct 3, 2016
This has to be one of the most awful hotel experiences I've had and I travel a lot.
The hotel staff is friendly. The lobby looks gorgeous and then you go to your room.
Then you walk out of the lobby and across the driveway to the elevators. Our hotel room was on the first floor. The elevator doors opened and we walked into a musty hall that smelled like stale potato chips. The hallway was not air conditioned. We finally got down to our room and the odor was even stronger. The tile in the bathroom had mold growing on the grout; we wore flip flops to shower. The caulking around the sink was molded. The area around the toilet smelled as if someone missed while peeing.
We went out to the local market to purchase air fresheners and candles.
The walls are paper thin, we could hear silverware clicking from the kitchen below us. It's very odd the cleaning staff in the hallway cleaning till 6pm.
We took a peek at the pool, gym and putting range on the roof and they looked up to standard.
The bed mattress was rock hard. It was an awful experience. If you are thinking of booking this place, think again.