We love our stay here, staff is super nice. Most malls, bars and restaurant are walkable. Will definetly stay here again for our next trip to Bangkok. Thanks for everything team. Cheers
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 11 min walk
- Embassy of India
- 12 min walk
- Central Embassy
- 3 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 11 min walk
- Embassy of India - 12 min walk
- EmQuartier - 13 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 3 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 5 min drive
- Asok Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 10 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Food Exchange — 1 min walk
- Gourmet Bar — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy — 3 min drive
About this property
Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel
This property features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 3 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a poolside bar, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. All 244 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1530 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 530 for adults and THB 265 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1530 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Opening June 2016 Hotel
- Novotel 20 Opening June 2016 Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Opening June 2016
- Novotel 20 Opening June 2016
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel
- Novotel 20 Hotel
- Novotel 20
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 (Opening June 2016)
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel Property
- Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 Hotel Property Bangkok
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Food Exchange – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Gourmet Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Sky on 20 – Rooftop bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Charm Korean Restaurant – Steakhouse offering Korean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
The bed and the pillow ! So comfortable !! All the staff no matter receptionist or bell boy , everyone is so nice and friendly !