Get an overview of this hotelA Luxury Serviced Residence in the Heart of Bangkok
Commanding a prime position surrounded by the lush trees of Wireless Road in the heart of Bangkok's business and embassy district – residents enjoy a unique location unlike any other in the city.
In addition to a luxury limousine service featuring BMWs, Oriental Residence Bangkok also provides a hotel van, complimentary shuttle service to Bangkok Mass Transit System (BTS) Chidlom station (every 30 minutes from 8 AM to 8 PM).
Marble bathrooms, pillow menu
Offering the traditional elegance of time tested service - residences feature kitchens or kitchenettes, marble bathrooms, custom mattresses, a pillow menu, and special amenities. Guestrooms also have LED TVs with cable channels and access to free WiFi and wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Oriental Residence Bangkok
Popular property highlights
Oriental Residence Bangkok: Grace in every detail, warmth framed by compelling beauty, Oriental Residence Bangkok offers refined accommodation surrounded by a lush tree in the centre of Bangkok. Featuring 145 lavished appointed serviced residences, which include Grand Deluxe, One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom, and Three-Bedroom Suites.
Residents can indulge in unique dining experiences from Café Claire, an all-day dining restaurant, to Savelberg Thailand, a French-inspired restaurant. Guests can also enjoy 24-hour in-residence dining, and drinks from the onsite cocktail bar, The Play Deck. Exclusive facilities include 6 meeting rooms with natural daylight, residents’ lounge, 24-hour fitness center, a children's pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor swimming pool. There is a garden and terrace to experience a bit of nature in the city.
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2011
- Free area shuttle
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Café Claire - All-day dining restaurant that provides boutique dining experience and offering gourmet comfort food made with premium ingredients.
Savelberg Thailand - French-inspired gourmet dining using the fresh ingredients and paired with traditional French wines. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Play Deck - Poolside cocktail bar offering drinks and light refreshments. Open daily.
Oriental Bar - Bar serving drinks and light fare. Open daily, including happy hour.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Oriental Residence Bangkok provides many different facilities and activities for residents to enjoy and relax. Our facilities for recreation include Play Room, Fitness Room with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment, outdoor swimming pool, and pool terrace.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1766.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between THB 765 and THB 765 for adults, THB 383 and THB 383 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766.00 per night
- Bangkok Oriental Residence
- Oriental Bangkok Residence
- Oriental Residence
- Oriental Residence Bangkok
- Oriental Residence Hotel
- Oriental Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Residence Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Residence Bangkok Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Oriental Residence Bangkok is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.