Disappointed and dissatisfied
Posted Jan 17, 2017 on Lastminute
1) Air condition was not working - they fixed it upon request
2) Staff didn't know how to use the washing machine
3) On our arrival at the hotel, the receptionist had inaccurate information of our booking and inclusions. However, it was solved.
4) A glass was broken by my 1 year old son by mistake and while checking out, we were accused of breaking 2 glasses and asked us to pay 200 bahts. However, they checked the room again and I had to pay for 1 glass.
Very disappointing as this level of hotel asks for money.
5) NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS:
As we entered the room, I saw a damage & stolen items list on the table with the prices written on it. In my personal view, I found this very disrespectful. This means to me that they don't trust their customers and have no respect for them. I understand that there may be some incidents that would have happened in the past but this was absolutely rubbish way to deal with these sort of incidents.
6) While checking out, I was giving a positive feedback with the concerns that I had to the receptionist at the desk but it appeared to me that they were not even bothered.
7)I believe, there are many other good options for hotels at this price.
8) Overall, disappointed and dissatisfied with their service.