Great sleep at nice hotel close to the beach
Posted Sep 16, 2016
Pros: Close to the beach, I got a very good sleep the whole week I was there, It was kept clean, The staff was very friendly, There was a lot of options for breakfast, It was very quiet, The bed/pillows were comfortable (firm, but comfortable)
- After being checked in at the front desk, they didn't really give me a map and describe the area and really offer any extra assistance. When I did need their help, they were able to give it; however, I would have preferred if they went out of their way a bit more.
- Although there was a lot of food at breakfast, it didn't change throughout the week. It would have been nice if there was a pancake day/waffle day/etc.
- Although it was very quiet and I slept very well for my stay, I did notice a lot of doors slamming. It would have been better if the doors shut more slowly rather than hearing a slam every time someone left their room.
- I didn't get any refills on the (very little) bars of soap. I'm not sure why that was. There was 2 when I first got there but after using them, they never got refilled so I had to just use the shower gel.
- No conditioner provided (but shampoo was pretty good anyway)
- The 'open style' shower was neat, but it left me with a puddle outside the shower most days in which I had to use up my towels to keep it managed. (I'm tall so maybe it's not to common?)
A few more pros:
- I liked how they had a toothbrush and mini tube of toothpaste. I usually forget to bring toothpaste.
- Tasty breakfast pastries