Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel in Barcelona's Eixample district
Near Paseo de Gracia
This contemporary hotel is 2 blocks from the shops and attractions of Barcelona's Passeig de Gràcia and 6 blocks from the amazing architecture in the city's famed Gothic district.
24-hour fitness center
The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel features a rooftop deck with a panorama city view, a 24-hour fitness center, and the CRU Steakhouse Restaurant.
The 211 contemporary-style guestrooms feature Renaissance luxury bedding, air-conditioning, satellite TVs, iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel's large open-plan reception, lobby, bar, marble floors, and mirrored pillars provide a relaxing meeting space. A rooftop sun terrace, small, 24-hour fitness room with Turkish bath, and small outdoor terrace create another relaxing area. The terrace also has city views. The hotel has on-site shopping available. Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Business facilities include 7 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 120 people, audio-visual equipment, and in-house catering.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 211
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 12 per day )
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
CRU Restaurant & Steakhouse - Fresh ingredients, new tastes, vibrant ambience, and the best steaks are what make this steakhouse in Barcelona a fine dining choice. They only use the best cuts of USDA-certified Black Angus beef and pair each meal with a premium selection of fine wines. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
CUIT Bar & Lounge - This lounge offers a unique design inspired by local Catalan architecture and is a great place to unwind and taste local Barcelona flavors. Their tapas-style lounge allows guests to sample traditional Spanish Platillos with signature cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-002836
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Barcelona Hotel Renaissance
- Barcelona Renaissance
- Barcelona Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Barcelona Renaissance
- Hotel Renaissance Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Barcelona
- Ac Diplomatic Hotel Barcelona
- Renaissance Barcelona Hotel Catalonia
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.