Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel close to Barcelona's Las Ramblas
Popular property highlights
By Gothic Quarter
Dating from the 19th century, this hotel, complete with modernist touches, is located just 50 metres from Las Ramblas on one of the Gothic Quarter's busy shopping streets.
Joan Miró restaurant
Rialto's guests can dine on Mediterranean dishes in the Joan Miró restaurant, which is located in the cellar and features original brickwork and terracotta-tiled walls and floor.
Guestrooms at Rialto have bright, modern decor with cherry wood furniture and parquet floors. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, climate control, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A restaurant and bar provide dining options at Rialto and a meeting room can accommodate social or business functions. Wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers are available.
The hotel's helpful staff can assist with tours and luggage storage. An elevator (lift) offers convenient access.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1868
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Restaurante Miró - The original bricks of this cellar restaurant have been left partially exposed and are complemented by terracotta wall and floor tiles, which ensure that the temperature remains cool. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant serves an à la carte menu of Mediterranean dishes such as pasta, salad, grilled meat and fish, alongside fixed price options.
Miró Bar - Serving drinks from early morning until late evening, this underground tavern features exposed brick walls and an Art Nouveau-style bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR charge per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR charge per stay
- Hotel Rialto Barcelona
- Rialto Hotel
- Rialto Hotel Barcelona
- Rialto Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Rialto Barcelona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.