Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located in the mountains, this Bariloche hotel offering ski-in/ski-out access is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Cerro Catedral Ski Area and within 9 mi (15 km) of Cerro Otto Cable Car and Balneario El Condor. Cerro Viejo Eco Park and San Eduardo Chapel are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Ski into Galileo Boutique Hotel, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and massage/treatment rooms.
All 19 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Kitchens come with stovetops and microwaves, and guests will also find upscale touches like fireplaces and jetted tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Galileo Boutique Hotel
This mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Galileo Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Galileo Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ARS 500.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of ARS 720 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 135.00 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Breakfast fee: ARS 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: ARS 720 per pet, per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 500.0 per day
- Galileo Boutique
- Galileo Boutique Bariloche
- Galileo Boutique Hotel
- Galileo Boutique Hotel Bariloche
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.