Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Bariloche hotel is in the mountains, 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Cerro Catedral Ski Area and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Cerro Otto Cable Car and Lago Nahuel Huapi are also within 9 mi (15 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Galileo Boutique Hotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and massage/treatment rooms.
All 19 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Kitchens come with stovetops and microwaves, and guests will also find upscale touches like fireplaces and jetted tubs.
Galileo Boutique Hotel
This mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Galileo Boutique Hotel helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Galileo Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2007
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Galileo Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rock climbing on site
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ARS 500.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of ARS 720 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 135.00 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Breakfast fee: ARS 340 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: ARS 720 per pet, per stay
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 500.0 per day
- Galileo Boutique
- Galileo Boutique Bariloche
- Galileo Boutique Hotel
- Galileo Boutique Hotel Bariloche
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.