Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Bariloche hostel in Downtown Bariloche with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Bariloche, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Bariloche Casino, Civic Center Bariloche, and Museum of Patagonia. Fenoglio Museum of Chocolate and Municipal Capilla La Inmaculada Historical Monument are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hostel has coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 17 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and minibars. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel Inn Bariloche
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Bariloche hostel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
Minimum guest age is 18
Cash Deposit Required
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash deposit: ARS 30 per stay
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
- Hostel Inn Bariloche
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.