Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hostel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bariloche, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Bariloche Casino, Civic Center Bariloche, and Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi. Museum of Patagonia and National Park Nahuel Huapi are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hostel has a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Marcopolo Inn Bariloche - Hostel
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Bariloche hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Marcopolo Inn Bariloche - Hostel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Body scrubs
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Cash deposit: ARS 150.00 per stay
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Marcopolo Bariloche
- Marcopolo Inn
- Marcopolo Inn Bariloche
- Marcopolo Inn Bariloche Hostel
- Marcopolo Inn Hostel
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.