At Barona Casino, you can savor the excitement of chance!
It's in East County. If you're staying in the state capital, Sacramento, you'll have to travel 470 miles to catch sight of it.
Barona Casino is only 6 miles away when you stay at one of 2 hotels that can be found in the area. The San Vicente Resort and Lakeside House are some possible options.
The area adjacent to Barona Casino offers some options for foodies. Coffee fiends will like the various roasts and finger snacks at Barona Coffee Company (1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd, Lakeside). When you're truly hungry, you shouldn't have to look for a spot to fill your stomach. Barona Steakhouse (1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd, Lakeside) is only 0.1 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Barona Casino
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Barona Casino, you'll find plenty more to see and do:
- Test yourself and see if you can notch a few birdies at Barona Creek Golf Club.
- You can taste local wines with friends at Salerno Winery, meander through the vineyard, and if you have enjoyed the experience, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home with you.
- Take a break from the concrete jungle at Lake Jennings, where you can inhale the fresh air, sit back and simply appreciate the views.
- You should take a day to do a wine tasting session at Eagles Nest Winery, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.
- Lenora Winery has a selection of quality local wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this is the ideal place for you.