Barstow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Barstow? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 25 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Barstow is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace. Customers enjoy this 1.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Barstow. This motel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Baymont by Wyndham Barstow Historic Route 66. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Barstow
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 102°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 105°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Barstow is 3.13 inches
Exploring Barstow with Your Pet
Known for its museums and riverfront, Barstow has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Mojave River Valley Museum and Western America Railroad Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tanger Outlet Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Sandyland Springers or Barstow Humane Society.