Never Again Will I Stay Here.
Posted Dec 20, 2016
- Hote under construction (very noisy, dusty and Dirty)
- At night front door is locked, took almost 5 minutes every time to get someone to come unlock it after ringing the doorbell.
- I left my wallet and room key in the hotel room, I asked front desk for an extra key, I was asked for my ID and I told him it was left in the room. He gives me another room key and now I have full access to this hotel room. After all that he asks me to come back down to show him identification. Makes no sense at all, at that point I was already in the room. If he was so worried he should have had someone go up there with me.
- Breakfast sucked everything tasted old, cold and no where to sit down.
- With all the traveling I do for work and the vacations I take throughout the year I have never ever once been told I can't have a later checkout. As much as I wanted to get out of there I also needed some more time to sleep (if possible due to the noice) after a 21 hour racing event I attended in the area. I was told no, not because they needed the rooms for other guest checking in (which I would have understood if that was the case) I was told no because I wasn't a Holiday Inn Express member. That's absolutely absurd regardless I'm still a guest at your hotel and you should honor it whether or not I'm signed up as a member.
- House keepers turned my A/C off. Came back to a very hot and uncomfortable room. (86° that day)