See yourself sauntering around the avenues during your future getaway, noticing the exquisite settings or the architecture all around you. Still, Basilica de Guadalupe is one draw you are counting on in particular. The moment has come to check it off your to-do list.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Basilica de Guadalupe?
Hotels near Basilica de Guadalupe
Connection to the spiritual world awaits at Basilica de Guadalupe.
You can find it in Monterrey, a lively city that many visitors enjoy getting acquainted with.
Basilica de Guadalupe has numerous accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 32 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. A few are the Quinta Real Monterrey, the Camino Real Monterrey and the Safi Royal Luxury Valle, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Close by are plenty of great hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings to a minimum while you're exploring the world. The Crowne Plaza Monterrey, 0.5 miles away, or the Sheraton Ambassador Hotel, at a distance of 0.6 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
If you're keen to splurge on something fancy, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Be sure to look into the Novotel Monterrey Valle, only 1 mile away, and the Safi Royal Luxury Towers, which is 1 mile away.
Be sure to try the flavorful coffee and delicious snacks offered at Caffé Koala, aspot conveniently close to Basilica de Guadalupe. If you're looking for something a little more filling, have a look at the daily specials at Sheraton Ambassador Hotel, another dining hotspot in the area. Finally, stop by REFORMA and order a round of wines.
You don't need to travel very far from Basilica de Guadalupe to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Do what generations before you have done, spend some time visiting and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Plaza Zaragoza.
- Gather interesting insights into the politicians and decisions that influence the everyday lives of the local community at Palacio Municipal.
- Enjoy a visit to Museo de Arte Contemporaneo and discover their notable exhibition of impressive artworks.
- It's hard to miss, so you may as well explore the largest Catholic church in the area, Metropolitan Cathedral of Our Lady of Monterrey.
- Delve into the area's past peoples at Museo Metropolitano de la Ciudad de Monterrey, a thought-provoking museum that has on show a great historical collection.
Expedia's Monterrey hotels provide everything you require, so you'll certainly get locations near Basilica de Guadalupe that you'll love. Monterrey was a pretty favored landing place last year, so you will not be alone. You'll set off with confidence once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: explorers of all types would recommend their Monterrey hotel to their friends or colleagues. All the guidance and information you're looking you'll find right here.
- From large families with children to teams of two, we offer rooms that are pleasant for all individuals.
- Rooms in Monterrey hotels are always neat, tidy, and primed to welcome you in.
- The staff at accommodation close to Basilica de Guadalupe provide awesome service, which will only enhance your journey to this marvelous landmark.
With our diverse database of hotels near Basilica de Guadalupe, your favored spot awaits.
Learn About Monterrey
After Basilica de Guadalupe is crossed off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in Monterrey.
- Monterrey hasn't been very noted in the guide books, but is currently beginning to find its place.
- You will notice Monterrey also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its abundant pastimes.
- Dip into the perfect shop to search for mementos and polish off a tempting snack of its native ingredients.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Monterrey, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Basilica de Guadalupe. Reserve now!