Get an overview of this hotel5-star family-friendly hotel near Asiatica Museum of Asian Art
This family-friendly Biarritz hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Stade d'Aguilera and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art. Grand Beach and Casino Barriere are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free valet parking, a free airport shuttle, and free train station pick-up. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 8 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include sitting areas, DVD players, and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel
Popular property highlights
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. This Edwardian hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Concierge services, a complimentary grocery shopping service, and limo/town car service can be provided. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Free grocery shopping service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free airport transportation
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1885
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and noon.
BISTROT BASQUE - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in Basque cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Esprit de Dom Perignon - Overlooking the garden, this Champagne bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
- Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique
- Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Biarritz
- Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel Biarritz