Get an overview of this hotelBeach spa retreat walking distance from Grand Beach
Located in Biarritz, this beachfront palace is in the city center and within a 10-minute walk of Orthodox Church of Biarritz, Grand Beach, and Casino Barriere. Asiatica Museum of Asian Art and Biarritz Aquarium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort & Spa's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the palace's 2 restaurants.
All 154 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include Frette Italian sheets and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the palace's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the palace's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 9 meeting rooms are available. This luxury palace also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 1905
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Rotonde - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
La Villa Eugenie - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Hippocampe - This poolside restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Salon Eugenie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the palace's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 45 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 295
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 595
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
- du Palais Imperial
- du Palais Imperial Biarritz
- Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort
- Hôtel du Palais Imperial Resort Biarritz
- Hôtel Palais Imperial Resort Biarritz
- Hôtel Palais Imperial Resort
- Palais Imperial Biarritz
- Palais Imperial
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.