Get an overview of this hotel3-star romantic hotel, walk to Casino Barriere
Located in the heart of Biarritz, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Mazon Park, Casino Barriere, and Biarritz Aquarium. Cote des Basques and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art are also within 10 minutes.
Self parking, a meeting room, and a library are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and feature free wired Internet, WiFi, and hair dryers. Guests can enjoy jetted tubs, and other standard amenities include Egyptian cotton sheets and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel St-Julien features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel St-Julien is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1895
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 0 per stay ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Saint Julien
- Hôtel St-Julien
- Hôtel St-Julien Biarritz
- St-Julien Biarritz
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.