Picture yourself strolling through the downtown area during your future day off, taking note of the monuments or the lovely scenery all around you. Still, there's one attraction you are prepared for in particular: Bass Museum of Art. Right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Bass Museum of Art Accommodation
Hotels near Bass Museum of Art
You can't say you've really experienced a place without taking in some of its culture. Bass Museum of Art is a terrific starting point.
Situated in the well-known city of Miami, it is visited and appreciated by people from all over the globe.
With 69 hotel options located within 0.6 miles of Bass Museum of Art, you'll be spoiled for choice! The Setai, Delano and 1818 Meridian House are some of the popular ones.
Close by are plenty of value-for-money hotels if you're hoping to keep prices to a minimum while you're exploring the world. The Villa and the Betsy - South Beach are two of the well-situated hotel options, that are located 1 mile and 0.8 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are a bit more luxurious? If so, you're in luck, as there are several upmarket hotels all within walking distance. A local gem is the Tides South Beach, a walk of only 1 mile away. There is also the Sagamore Miami Beach. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Don't forget to enjoy a treat and a hot cup of coffee at Aroma Espresso Bar (1601 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). When the sun starts setting, reminisce over the day's excursions with a substantial meal at Hyde Beach (1701 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach).
Here's just a sample of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Bass Museum of Art:
- In Miami City Ballet, one of the area's popular show venues, skilled dancers perform and tell captivating stories with their bodies.
- Witness a show or get involved in a festival at Miami Beach Convention Center, which is one of the area's most renowned entertainment venues.
- If you love to play golf, head to Bayshore Municipal Golf Course. It's the perfect place to practice your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Take the opportunity to see a concert at The Fillmore Miami, one of the area's best-loved local music venues.
- As one of the most famed Jewish sanctuaries here, Temple Emanu El should be on your travel list.
The close proximity of North Bay Road Investments to Bass Museum of Art can make rail transport a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's 0.9 miles away.
Our directory of resorts and motels in Miami has all you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Bass Museum of Art you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be alone: Miami was a considerably celebrated landing place last year. Need help making a decision? You'll see the recommendations and guidance you need right here. Once booking time is here, travel with confidence: newcomers of all types recommend their Miami hotel.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we offer rooms that are serene for all kinds.
- Rooms in Miami hotels are always tidy and fresh.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous landmark, the guest service at hotels around Bass Museum of Art is grand.
Rooms close to Miami got additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your prized place in your future with Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Bass Museum of Art.
Learn About Miami
When you've conquered Bass Museum of Art, there are still further activities to see and do in Miami.
- Be educated about local history, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off the adventure.
- Miami also knows several things about customized service after a time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Until recently, Miami excursions haven't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing reservations mean today is the day to book.
Planning a vacation to Miami is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bass Museum of Art. Say goodbye to the same old sights and greet some all-new photo opportunities!