The room was terrible!!!
Posted Oct 22, 2016
The minute the door was opened a moldy, wet, musky smell came at us like a brick! I was hoping that when the room air was turned on it would help but nothing helped. The floor was even soaking wet.
I called the front desk explaining the issue and to see if I could change rooms but no more rooms were available, so I was told. The front desk clerk came to check the room to see exactly what the issue was and he even said the smell was terrible. He sprayed air fresher, felt the wet floor but couldn't do anything else to help. If it would have been earlier than 11:00 pm I would have left and went to a different hotel but since it was so late we just all tried to go to sleep with the aroma of wet, moldy socks. To say the least I will never stay at this hotel again!!