- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Intourist Batumi Hotel & Casino
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double or Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, City View
Suite, Non Smoking, City View
About this area
Located in Batumi, Intourist Batumi Hotel & Casino is in the city center. Europe Square and Casino Campione are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at 6 May Park and Port of Batumi. Batumi Dolphinarium and Batumi Botanical Garden are not to be missed.
- Europe Square - 5 min walk
- Batumi University - 8 min walk
- 6 May Park - 10 min walk
- Ali and Nino - 13 min walk
- Batumi Dolphinarium - 14 min walk
- Batumi (BUS) - 14 min drive
About this property
Intourist Batumi Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 2 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 2 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
For a 5 Star Hotel not up to standard. Breakfast asked for ketchup. Told me it is finished. Finished food in hot trays not replenished. Rooms not to 5 Star standard. Placing of the hotel is excellent