Visiting Bay City
Visitors to Bay City are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, university setting, and live music.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay City
Notable city landmarks like Bay County Historical Society and Riverwalk Pier might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Wenonah Park, Birney Park, and Nate Doan Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alice and Jack Wirt Public Library and Delta College Planetarium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bay City. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bay City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Courtyard Bay City - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bay City - Riverfront - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Bay City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Bay City gets about 33.31 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F