Visiting Bay Minette
Visitors can enjoy all that Bay Minette has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mobile
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 44.5 mi (71.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bay Minette
A favorite place to visit in the city is Holly Hills Municipal Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Log Cabin Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Gulf Coast Exploreum, 20.7 mi/33.2 km from the heart of the city, and History Museum of Mobile, which is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away.
Dressing for Bay Minette
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Bay Minette gets about 66.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F