Get an overview of this hotel5-star beach resort with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Paihia, this luxury resort is within a 15-minute walk of Paihia Wharf and Paihia Beach. Waitangi Treaty Grounds and Waitangi Golf Club are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Spend the day catching some rays at the nearby beach, relaxing by one of Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel's 6 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All 21 rooms boast jetted tubs and offer free WiFi and kitchenettes. Washers/dryers and balconies or patios are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
- Top-notch restaurant on site
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel
Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel features a full-service spa, 6 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant. A business center is on site at this 5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury resort also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace.
Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Provenir Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
6 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat tours on site
La Spa Naturale has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 14 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 45.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20 and NZD 50 for adults, NZD 20 and NZD 50 for children (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45.00 per night
- Paihia Beach
- Paihia Beach Resort Hotel
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
We should mention
One child 14 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room or rate category, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- NZ$20 credit at La Spa Naturale
- NZ$20 credit at Puretastes Restaurant
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.