Visitors to Beacon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, riverfront, and art.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beacon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Madam Brett Homestead, Dia Beacon, and Fishkill Ridge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dutchess Stadium and Mount Gulian Historic Site.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beacon. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Roundhouse - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Beacon Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beacon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Beacon is 44.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F