Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Ushuaia hotel is in the mountains, 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Bahia Lapataia, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Ushuaia Cultural Center and Laguna del Diablo. The End of the World Train and Cerro Castor are also within 25 mi (40 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 54 rooms feature thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and pillow menus, plus washers/dryers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences
Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs after a day on the slopes. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a health club. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2005
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Reinamora - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Wine Bar and Cellar - Overlooking the ocean, this wine bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Los Cauquenes SPA has massage/treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ARS 96.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 96.0 per night
- Los Cauquenes
- Los Cauquenes Resort
- Los Cauquenes Resort Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Resort Spa Experiences Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort Spa Experiences
- Los Cauquenes Spa Experiences Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Spa Experiences
- Los Cauquenes Resort Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.