See yourself wandering around the downtown area during your upcoming holiday, noticing the gorgeous environment or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you've been especially prepared for: Bear Mountain. The moment has come to mark it accomplished.
Bear Mountain Hotels
Hotels near Bear Mountain
Bear Mountain is a relaxing place that offers a well-deserved escape from the hassles of daily life.
It's in Big Bear Lake, around 35 miles from the buzzing city of Palm Springs. It makes for a great adventure.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Bear Mountain, with at least 5 hotels to consider. Look into the Best Western Big Bear Chateau, the WorldMark Big Bear and the Big Bear Townhouse. They are just 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you don't own bottomless pockets, you might opt to stay at one of the area's budget accommodation options. A few places that should be on your list include the Club At Big Bear Village and the Inn at Fawnskin.
If all you want to do is chill out in an ultra-comfortable environment, you might want to consider booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. Visitors who decide to stay at the Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn or the Black Forest Lodge And Cabins will encounter the best in comfort and amenities.
After checking out Bear Mountain, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Bear Mountain Golf Course.
- After plenty of snowfall, take a day trip to Snow Summit.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll discover retail heaven at Interlaken Shopping Center. No matter if it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you're after, you're likely to find it here.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Swing by Lakeview Shopping Center where you can spend the day discovering its wide variety of retailers and food joints.
- Take a needed break from the more exhausting parts of your itinerary by spending time at Pine Knot Park.
Expedia's Big Bear Lake places to stay supply everything you want, so you can be sure to find accommodation near Bear Mountain you'll enjoy. Big Bear Lake was a rather beloved destination in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Once booking time is here, rest easy: many visitors recommended their Big Bear Lake hotel. Need help making a decision? Find all the secret pointers you're looking for.
- The concierge services at accommodation close to Bear Mountain will be awesome, which can only enrich your visit to this lovely monument.
- You'll find Big Bear Lake lodging are always clean and neat.
- You're on the right site if you're in search of accommodations that are serene in addition to presentable and fresh.
We see your choice spot in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive roster of hotels near Bear Mountain.
Learn All About Big Bear Lake
Once Bear Mountain is checked off your timetable, there are still even more things to see and do in Big Bear Lake.
- Visit one of Big Bear Lake's historical sites, then enjoy an evening of fun to conclude the day with a bang.
- Big Bear Lake also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions.
- Big Bear Lake hasn't been too noted in the tourism guidebooks, but is starting to be acknowledged.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Big Bear Lake, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bear Mountain from Expedia. Pack your things, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few breathtaking new scrapbook photos!