Think of yourself ambling through the avenues of a brand-new place, noticing the architecture or the marvellous scenery wherever you look. However, there's one thing you are especially prepared for: Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium. The moment has finally arrived to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium?
Hotels near Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium
Buy some passes to scheduled event at Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium and be a part of the exciting environment.
It resides a mere 45 miles from Trenton, the capital of the state, in a destination called Newark.
It's easy to stay a stone's throw from Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium, with 7 accommodations within 0.1 miles. Alternatively, consider staying in Bergen. It’s 6 miles away and has lots of accommodations. You'll have at least 21 to choose from. A few of the suggested options are the Luxy Suites Grand, Sky City at Waterfront North and The Holland Hotel.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some economical accommodation options in the vicinity. The Hilton Newark Penn Station is a 0.8 miles journey away and the Courtyard Newark Downtown is 0.9 miles away.
If you're the type of traveler who craves top of the range everything, you can opt for one of the excellent upmarket hotels close by. The Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk and the Best Western Plus Robert Treat Hotel are easy to reach at modest distances of just 0.3 miles for the former and 0.5 miles for the latter.
If the strong coffee at 550 Broad Cafeteria doesn't get you pumped for a day at Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium, the sweet treats will. This local place is not far at all. Looking for something a bit more filling? Tops Diner is a recommended dining spot within this same area. Then, kick off a lively night with some drinks at 27 Mix.
Don't forget that there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium:
- Enthusiastic bibliophiles will be over the moon while visiting Newark Public Library, a much loved space that offers a great collection of books, newspapers and other resources.
- Enjoy an excursion devoted to arts and culture at Newark Museum, a frequented museum in the area.
- Red Saw Gallery boasts everything an art lover could ask for, so be sure you spend some time here during your stay in the region.
- Participate in community art events and activities at Aljira - A Center for Contemporary Art. Take a look at their exciting calendar of concerts and shows, art displays and workshops.
- Rutgers University Newark is a community hub in addition to being a place of higher learning. Don't miss out on participating in a campus tour.
The rail transport terminal, Newark Penn Station, is located 0.9 miles from Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Our Newark hotels supply all that you require, so you are sure to find options near Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be alone Newark was a relatively beloved landing place last year. You can do so boldly once reservation time is here, too: countless visitors would suggest their Newark hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- We offer suites that are comfy for everyone, from big reunions to individuals.
- The staff at hotels close to Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium go beyond the expected, which is fitting for such a magnificent monument.
- "Fresh, presentable, and ready to welcome you" is how Newark hotels will be waiting.
With our comprehensive database of hotels near Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium, your number one spot is ready.
All About Newark
With Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium checked off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to do in Newark.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the adventure with a bang; next day, drop in on one of the local museums.
- Take a time to organize some excursions, and you'll soon also realize Newark is experienced when it comes to special welcomes.
- Newark is starting to find its place after having been only for those in on the secret.
Wave goodbye to the same old views and call on more than a few new selfies. Planning an escape to Newark is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium from Expedia. Reserve now!