Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was staying there for hunting and not too particular. Everything was a little below average. Got blasted in the shower with scalding hot water twice during each shower. It could not have been because a toilet was being flushed because they were not that busy.
On arrival first impression did not bode well with a very uncared for parking lot. With very faintly painted lines, rubbish about and loose tarmac.Lady in reception was very welcoming and the room was acceptable for the price paid. Breakfast uninspiring with no hot food or hot water for tea.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Beatrice hotel! Finding the best hotel during your Southeast Nebraska escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Beatrice. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Beatrice hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Southeast Nebraska is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Beatrice has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southeast Nebraska has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Beatrice is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 8% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?