Think of yourself sauntering through the roads during your perfect day off, gazing up at the lovely scenery or the buildings everywhere around you. However, Beau Vallon Beach is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. Right now is the day to mark it off your must-do list.
Where Is There to Stay Near Beau Vallon Beach?
Hotels near Beau Vallon Beach
No vacation to the area could be considered complete without stopping off at Beau Vallon Beach.
It is located in Mahe Island.
With as many as 21 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Beau Vallon Beach, you're certain to track down the perfect place for you. The Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove, the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and the Sunset Beach Hotel are a few you ought to consider. They are 0.9 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, be sure to take a look at one of the range of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Placed 0.4 miles away is the Hanneman Holiday Residence, but you could also look at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.7 miles away.
If you feel like going all out on accommodation, why don't you look up some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Be sure to check out the Diver's Lodge, only 0.1 miles away, and the Savoy Resort & Spa, 0.3 miles away.
Eat, chat and enjoy the lively vibe at Savoy Resort & Spa (Box 400, Mahe Island, Beau Vallon), a prominent restaurant within this vicinity. Don't call it quits yet! Cocktailbar (Beau Vallon) is a great bar to stop at for a few late-night cocktails.
Not quite ready to leave? Relax, because there's more than just Beau Vallon Beach to do in the area:
- Anybody who loves the water will definitely enjoy spending some time at North East Point Beach.
- Admiring a beach in all its glory is something that never gets old. Be sure to take some time out and relax by the water at Sainte Anne Beach.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some games by the water's edge, Grand Anse Beach is a lovely place to spend time with the children.
- Barbarons Beach is an excellent place for a day out with the family. The kids can kick a ball around on the beach, keep an eye out for wildlife and have some fun in the water when it's sunny and warm.
- Everyone knows that life is better when you're beach-side, so remember to check out La Mouche Beach, a favorite location for visitors and locals.
Our directory of places to stay in Mahe Island supplies all that you want, so you can be sure to have accommodation near Beau Vallon Beach that you'll adore. Lots of travelers decide on Mahe Island for a noteworthy getaway, so you won't be alone. You'll rest assured once it comes time to book, too: all kinds of sightseers recommended their Mahe Island hotel. All the secret guidance you need we have right here.
- Rooms in Mahe Island hotels are always fresh and clean.
- The guest service at accommodation around Beau Vallon Beach will be wonderful which is fitting for such a dazzling site.
- Seeking spaces that are pleasant in addition to presentable and fresh? You're on the perfect website.
You can stay right in the region with Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Beau Vallon Beach.
All About Mahe Island
With Beau Vallon Beach crossed off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Mahe Island.
- Savor an enticing snack of its most famous ingredients and happen upon a gallery to purchase some keepsakes.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Mahe Island also knows some things about customized assistance.
- In order to really see all the sights the neighborhood has to offer, go over some pursuits near Mahe Island.
Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet some awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Mahe Island is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Beau Vallon Beach. Book today!