Overview of B&B Hôtel ANGERS 1 Beaucouzé
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Accessible, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
About this area
B&B Hôtel ANGERS 1 Beaucouzé is located in Beaucouze. Galerie David d'Angers and Musee des Beaux-Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Maison du Vin de l'Anjou and Le Lion-d'Angers National Stud Farm.Visit our Beaucouze travel guide
- Chateau d'Angers - 6 min drive
- Maison du Vin de l'Anjou - 6 min drive
- Galerie David d'Angers - 6 min drive
- Quartier de la Cité - 7 min drive
- Avrille Golf - 10 min drive
- Angers Saint Laud Station - 7 min drive
- Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 23 min drive
- Oncle Scott's - 10 min walk
- L'Oirie - 13 min walk
- Courtepaille - 14 min walk
- Léon de Bruxelles - 14 min walk
- L'Ange Vin - 15 min walk
About this property
B&B Hôtel ANGERS 1 Beaucouzé
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort