Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Friendly, helpful staff. Immaculate room which looked to be updated recently. Unique touches such as literally hundreds of pots of flowers outside and blooming orchids in lobby. Absolutely recommend this place!
We had the password from the desk clerk and there were several wifi to attach to but it was not easy to connect, and was lost of just not strong enough.
We stayed for 5 days on Hilton Head. Park Lane was centrally located for all the places we ate, all the places we shopped, all the places we golfed, and all the other towns we visited: Savannah, GA & Beaufort, SC.
This hotel fit the bill on what we needed except by the beach, but that is the case for most places on HH. For a hotel breakfast, you can't beat it-eggs, bacon, sausage, sausage gravy. Would recommend it
Hidden down a poorly marked service road, this relatively new facility is well designed and features comforts and amenities well above basic. However the signs of deferred maintenace are creeping in. -poorly operating electric main door, very noisy elevator, no sheets for the pull out, no additional ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Beaufort accommodation! Choosing the best room during your Coastal South Carolina getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Beaufort. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Beaufort accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Coastal South Carolina is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Beaufort has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Coastal South Carolina has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Beaufort is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?