Visitors can enjoy all that Beauvoir-sur-Mer has to offer including the parks and monuments. A top sight in the area is Chateau de Noirmoutier.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Beauvoir-sur-Mer
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beauvoir-sur-Mer
Notable city landmarks like Beauvoir-sur-Mer Church and Passage du Gois might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maison de l'Ane and Parc du Cornoir.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Beauvoir-sur-Mer. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Entre Terre et Mer - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel du Marché - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Chateau de Noirmoutier, 10.3 mi/16.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Beauvoir-sur-Mer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beauvoir-sur-Mer is 1.06 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F