Visitors can enjoy all that Beibei has to offer including the parks, university setting, and museums. A top sight in the area is Great Hall of the People.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Beibei
- The closest major airport is in Chongqing (CKG-Jiangbei Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beibei
The picturesque setting of Beibei Park and Jinyun Shan National Nature Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Southwest University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Great Hall of the People in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Beibei. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Quan Wai Lou Hotel is located in central Beibei. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Beibei can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Home Inn Chongqing Beibei is located in the heart of Beibei. This 3-star hotel in Beibei features parking, free airport pick-up, and concierge services.
- Ibis Chongqing Beibei is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Beibei can enjoy access to a business center and free WiFi.
Dressing for Beibei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Beibei gets about 48.43 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F