Picture yourself rambling through the roads of a brand-new place, taking note of the lovely scenery or the architecture wherever you look. However, Beijing Road Pedestrian Street is one thing you're counting on most of all. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has arrived to get there.
Lodging Nearby Beijing Road Pedestrian Street
Hotels near Beijing Road Pedestrian Street
Spending some time at Beijing Road Pedestrian Street is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
Situated in the city of Guangzhou, it's a vibrant favorite of tourists.
You'll find plenty of hotels within walking distance of Beijing Road Pedestrian Street. Popular ones are the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Guangzhou, Guangdong Hotel and Guangzhou Hotel.
Be smart and book one of the numerous budget hotels located in the area. The Garden Hotel Guangzhou and the Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre are a couple of popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as there are many high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Be sure to look up the Hotel Landmark Canton, which is just 0.7 miles away, and the Hotel Canton, which is 1 mile away.
Make time to indulge in the flavorful coffee and delectable treats available at Starbucks Coffee, a local spot close to Beijing Road Pedestrian Street. Later on, you might like to get going to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at 弹丸滋地 and taste a dish you've never had before. Finally, slurp down a cocktail and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your feet at Amigo.
Once you've finished with Beijing Road Pedestrian Street, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- The unique Nanyue Kingdom Palace Museum gives you and your family the chance to learn all about unearthed artifacts, societies and beliefs from a period long gone.
- Learn all about past civilizations as you and your friends pass through the fascinating Museum and Tomb of the Southern Yue Kings and look at their variety of age-old artifacts.
- Investigate all of the upcoming events and appreciate a shot of culture at Guangzhou Southern Theater. It's home to a selection of live theater shows suited to most interests and tastes.
- Head to People's Park for some relaxation in the local maintained spaces.
- If you are looking for an agreeable museum outing, organize a trip to Guangdong Provincial Museum.
Going to Beijing Road Pedestrian Street by rail is one of the better options. The closest station, 北京南站, is 0.6 miles away. A second nearby rail terminal is 越秀区北墓路公共汽車総站, which is 0.6 miles away.
Yuexiu rooms here on Expedia deliver all you need, so you can surely find a place to stay near Beijing Road Pedestrian Street that you'll adore. You will not be by yourself: Yuexiu was a relatively favored place in the recent twelve months. You'll do so confidently once it's time to reserve your spot, too: guests of all manner approve of their Yuexiu hotel. All the secret guidance you're looking you'll find right here.
- The concierge service at accommodation close to Beijing Road Pedestrian Street will be wonderful which is appropriate for such a fine landmark.
- In search of rooms that are comfortable plus neat and tidy? We've got it right here.
- Discover that Yuexiu lodging are always orderly and neat.
Yuexiu accommodation had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. And thanks to our excellent roster of hotels near Beijing Road Pedestrian Street, your favored spot lies in your future.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Yuexiu after Beijing Road Pedestrian Street is conquered.
- Until recently, Yuexiu tourism has been only for those in the know, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your wishes a reality.
- Use a day to plot some adventures, and you'll soon see Yuexiu also is an ace when it comes to greeting its travelers.
- Polish off an enticing supper of the local cooking and find an endearing market to get some keepsakes.
Planning a trip to Yuexiu is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Beijing Road Pedestrian Street. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some astonishing new photo ops!